Agricultural land for sale22.96 Acres, Agricultural Land, Linwood Road, Market Rasen, LN8
Interested in this property? Call us on 01673 843011
Three valuable enclosures of Agricultural Land extending in all to about 22.96 Acres.
For Sale as a Whole or in Two Lots.
Lot 1 – £92,500
Lot 2 – £92,500
By Informal Tender Friday 11th November 2016 at 12 noon.
The land lies fronting on to the Linwood Road (B1202) in open countryside between Market Rasen and Lissington. Wragby lies about 8 miles further south and the City of Lincoln is about 17 miles to the south west.
Comprising three productive fields compartments presently in permanent pasture with direct access on to the public highway. The fields are sheltered and presently used for grazing livestock. They benefit from stock fencing. There are two handling pens in existence. Mains water is connected to each lot.
The land is classified Grade III on the MAFF land classification maps for the region. The Soil Survey of England and Wales described the land as being of the Beccles 1 Association; being fine loamy over clayey soil considered suitable for winter cereals, some potatoes and grassland.
The land is available as a whole or in two separate lots as follows:-
Lot 1 (Green): TF1186-0406 - 6.32 Acres (2.56 Ha) - Pasture; TF1185-1292 - 5.16 Acres (2.09 Ha) - Pasture
Lot 2 (Yellow): TF1185-1675 - 11.48 Acres (4.65 Ha) - Pasture
Total - 22.96 Acres (9.30 Ha)
A recent Screening Application was received by Natural England on 29th June 2016. It has been confirmed that none of the subject land falls within the scope of the EIA regulations and therefore 'The land can be ploughed and cultivated to bring it into Arable Production if required'.
Method of Sale:
By Informal Tender with terms as follows:
1. All offers must reach the Market Rasen Office of Perkins George Mawer & Co at the Corn Exchange Chambers, Queen Street, Market Rasen, Lincolnshire, LN8 3EH no later than 12 noon on Friday 11th November 2016. No late offers will be considered.
2. Offers should be submitted in writing in a sealed envelope marked ' Land at Linwood'.
3. Offers must be for a precise sum of pounds sterling and it is advised that offers should be for an odd figure to avoid the possibility of identical bids.
4. No offer will be considered which is calculated only by reference to another offer.
5. Offers must be made clear as to whether they are bidding for the whole or for an individual lot.
6. Offers should be made Subject to Contract.
7. The vendor does not undertake to accept the higher or indeed any offer.
8. Full name and address of both the prospective purchaser and their Solicitors should be provided with any offer.
9. Confirmation should be included as to whether the offer is on the basis of cash or conditional upon finance or sale of other property.
10.The successful tender will be notified within 7 days. The purchaser will be expected to exchange contracts within 28 days of their Solicitor receiving a contract.
11.A deposit of 10% will be required on exchange of contracts. A double deposit is due if early entry is required.
Tenure and Possession:
The property is Freehold. The land is presently being grazed by sheep under licence. Vacant Possession will be granted on completion.
The property is sold subject to, and with the benefit of all existing wayleaves, easements and rights of way, public and private, whether specifically mentioned in these particulars or not. An overhead electricity cable traverses both lots.
Basic Payment Scheme:
The Basic Payment Scheme entitlements are included in the sale. There are 9.30 Entitlements in all. These will be split in the event the property is sold in separate lots. Upon completion reasonable endeavours will be used to transfer the entitlements to the purchaser without charge. The 2016 BPS payment will be retained by the vendors.
No tenantright will be payable in addition to the purchase price. No dilapidations will be allowed.
Value Added Tax:
Should the sale of the property or any right attached to it become a chargeable supply for the purpose of VAT such tax will be payable to the buyer in addition to the contract price.
Minerals & Sporting:
The mineral and sporting rights are included in so far as they are owned.
Nitrate Vulnerable Zone:
The land falls within a Nitrate Vulnerable Zone.
Directly on to the public highway.
The plans provided are for identification purposes only and the purchaser should satisfy themselves on the location and accuracy of areas before submitting any tender.
There are presently annual general drainage charges payable to the Environment Agency. The amount for the year ending 31st March 2017 is £26.30.
At any time during daylight hours with a set of particulars to hand. Interested parties are asked to register their interest with the Agent prior to visiting.
Wilkin Chapman LLP (ref: Mrs F. Bennett)
Tel: (01507) 606161