Agricultural land for sale74.47 Acres (30.15 Ha), Highfield Farm, North Kelsey, Lincolnshire, LN7
Interested in this property? Call us on 01673 843011
- By Informal Tender.
- For Sale as a Whole or in Two Lots.
- 74.47 Acres
- Tender Date: 31st July 2020
- Pair of Semi-detached cottages
- Outbuilding with Planning Permission
74.47 Acres - A small Arable holding extending to 74.47 Acres including a pair of Semi-detached cottages and outbuilding with Planning Permission for conversion to a detached dwelling.
By Informal Tender.
For Sale as a Whole or in Two Lots.
Tender Date: 31st July 2020
Highfield Farm lies in the open countryside on the outskirts of North Kelsey. Market Rasen is situated 10.miles to the south and Brigg is 8.50 miles north. The property can be accessed at the confluence of Grange Lane and Brigg Road. Proceed along West Holmes Lane and the property is located at the end of a private road.
Six regular shaped compartments of good arable land together with a pair of derelict semi-detached cottages, range of farm buildings and adjoining paddock. Planning consent has been obtained for the demolition and rebuilding of the cottages and conversion of the outbuildings to create a 4 bedroomed detached dwelling.
LOT 1 ( edged blue) DERELICT COTTAGES, BUILDINGS AND PADDOCK - 2.98 ACRES (1.21 Ha).:
GUIDE PRICE: £175,000:
A pair of derelict semi-detached single storey cottages occupying a secluded position in the open countryside requiring full renovation.
A planning consent has been obtained (ref 138068) for the demolition and rebuilding of the cottages and conversion of the attached redundant barn to create a substantial 4 bedroom dwelling. Full details are available from the agents or from the council website (WLDC).
There is, in addition, a separate range of former domestic buildings (450 sq ft) as well as a useful concrete portal framed, general purpose building (1,711 sq ft).
A small grass paddock being 2.23 acres or thereabouts, lies on the west side of the former farmstead. There is a small pond in the south east corner.
The roadway section on the southern boundary is included with the subject property.
LOT 2 (edged red) PRODUCTIVE ARABLE LAND - 71.49 ACRES (28.94 Ha).:
GUIDE PRICE: £450,000:
The land is subject to a farm business tenancy expiring 31st August 2020.
A block of productive arable land laid out in six regular shaped field compartments. The land is classified Grade 3 and considered ideally suited to the production of cereal, oilseed and pulse crops.
Mains electricity is connected to Lot 1. There is no foul drainage service facility and no mains gas. Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries as to the availability and function, or otherwise, of services.
Freehold with Vacant Possession on completion of the purchase(s).
BASIC PAYMENT SCHEME:
The Entitlements associated with the Basic Payment Scheme are presently held by the outgoing occupier. They are available to the purchaser of Lot 2 at no extra charge subject to the Rural Payments Agency transfer rules. There are 28.94ha available Entitlements.
The 2020 payment will be retained by the outgoing tenant. The purchaser will undertake to comply with the rules of Cross Compliance for the calendar year to 31st December 2020.
Should the sale of property or any right attached to it become a chargeable supply for the purpose of VAT such tax will be payable to the buyer in addition to the contract price.
Payable to the Environment Agency in the amount of £2.92 per hectare for the year ending 31st March 2017.
RIGHTS OF WAY:
Lot 1 is accessed via Right of Way, from the main road.
The purchaser of Lot 2 will be expected to install a new track to the rear of Lot1 (along the route shaded yellow on the plan) to retain the privacy of lot 1.
NITRATE VULNERABLE ZONE:
All the property lies within a Nitrate Vulnerable Zone.
The Sporting and Mineral Rights are included in the sale, insofar as they are owned.
METHOD OF SALE:
The property is offered for sale by Informal Tender as a whole or in two lots. All offers are subject to the following terms:-
(1) All offers are to reach the offices of the selling agent at Market Rasen by no later than 12 noon on 31st July 2020
(2) Offers should be submitted in writing in a sealed envelope marked 'Highfield Farm, South Kelsey'.
(3) Offers must be for a precise sum of Pounds Sterling and it is advised that offers should be for an odd figure to avoid the possibility of identical bids.
(4) No offer will be considered which is calculated only by reference to another offer.
(5) Offers must be made clear as to whether they are bidding for the Whole Lot or for an Individual Lot.
(6) Offers should be made Subject to Contract only.
(7) The Vendor does not undertake to accept the highest or indeed any offer.
(8) Full name and address of both the prospective purchaser and their Solicitor should be provided with any offer.
(9) Confirmation should be included as to whether the offer is on the basis of cash or conditional upon finance or sale of other property.
(10) The successful purchaser(s) will be expected to exchange contracts within 28 days of the acceptance of an offer.
A tender form is available from the Agents.
PLANS, AREAS AND SCHEDULES:
The plans and areas within the Particulars of Sale are based on Ordnance Survey information from the 1:2500 sheets and the Basic payment scheme RLR maps.
The photographs in this brochure were taken in 2019.
Purchasers must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the Plan and Schedules.
Burton & Dyson
22 Market Place
Ref: Mrs. L. Whitelam
Tel: 01427 610761