Woodland for salePart Manor Wood, 7.50 Acres or thereabouts, Moortown Road, Nettleton, LN7
Interested in this property? Call us on 01673 843011
A small block of amenity woodland situated about 0.90 miles west of Nettleton village and fronting onto the Moortown Road (B1205). Moortown lies a further 1.50 miles due south west.
The wood extends to over 7.50 Acres (3.03ha) and is shown for identification purposes only, outlined in red on the attached "indicative" plan. It comprises mixed broadleaved varieties about 0.75 Acres (10%) planted at or around 1965 and Corsican Pine about 6.75 Acre (90%) planted in 1956. The terrain is generally flat and the elevation is around 30m (100 ft). The soils are a light sandy loam. Access is available directly onto the public highway.
Method of Sale:
The property is offered for sale by Informal Tender (unless sold prior). Expressions of interest are required to be submitted to the offices of the Selling Agents in letter form, or on the tender form available from the agents.
The terms of the tender are as follows:-
1. All offers must reach the Market Rasen Office of Perkins, George Mawer & Co. At the Corn Exchange Chambers, Queen Street, Market Rasen Lincs. LN8 3EH no later than 12 Noon on Friday 26th April 2019. No late offers will be considered.
2. Offers should be submitted in writing in a sealed envelope marked "Manor Wood, Nettleton".
3. Offers must be for a precise sum of pounds sterling and it is advised that offers should be for an odd figure to avoid the possibility of identical bids.
4. No offer will be considered which is calculable only by reference to another offer.
5. Offers should be made Subject to Contract only.
6. Offerors should state whether their offers are for cash or whether they are dependent upon borrowing or the sale of other property. If borrowing is involved, the source and availability of funds should be confirmed.
7. Contracts of Sale to be exchanged within 28 days of acceptance of offers together with payment of the normal 10% deposit.
8. Letters of offers should include the full names and address of the proposed purchaser together with the name and address of the Solicitor who will be acting.
9. The vendors do not undertake to accept the highest or any offer.
10. The successful Offeror will be notified as soon as possible and will be expected to complete on the various dates as shown.
Tenure & Possession:
The property is Freehold. Vacant possession will be granted on completion.
Wayleaves/Easements/Rights of Way:
There are no known wayleaves, easements or rights of way on or over the property. However, the sale is made subject to any that may exist.
The sporting rights are in hand.
Should any sale of the land, as a whole or in lots, or any right attached to it become a chargeable supply for the purpose of VAT, such tax shall be payable by the purchaser in addition to the contract price.
At anytime during daylight hours with a set of particulars to hand. Interested parties are asked to register their interest prior to viewing.
No mains services are connected to the property.
Catherine Harris, Wilkin Chapman, The Maltings, 11-15 Brayford Wharf East, Lincoln LN5 7AY
Tel: 01522 512345
This brochure and associated photographs were prepared in March 2019 in accordance with the Sellers instructions.
Monday to Friday : 9 am to 5.15 pm - Saturday 9 am to 12.00 pm
You will find a further selection of our properties if you log onto