Farm Machinery Sale by Auction – 31/10/20
Sat 31st October 2020
Swallow Grange, Swallow, Nr. Caistor, Grimsby, Lincolnshire, LN7 6DL
Perkins George Mawer and Co., Chartered Valuation Surveyors & Estate Agents, Agricultural & Fine Art Auctioneers are pleased to announce a Dispersal Sale by Auction of Farm Machinery on behalf of Mr. M. Kendall following his decision to retire from active farming.
Items may be viewed on Friday 30th October between 11.00am and 4.00pm and on the morning of the sale from 9.00am.
Please visit the ‘Auctions’ section of out website to download and view the catalogue – https://www.perkinsgeorgemawer.co.uk/auction/mike-kendall-farm-machinery-sale/
Directions to Swallow Grange, Swallow, Nr. Caistor, Lincolnshire – The sale ground is situated between Caistor and Laceby on the North side of the A46. Postcode: LN7 6DL.
*COVID 19 – Special Conditions
Perkins George Mawer & Co., Chartered Valuation Surveyors & In accordance with current guidelines and best practice those attending the Auction will be required to follow the following regulations;
- No children or pets allowed.
- Please only attend on the basis you have a genuine interest in a specific lot or lots.
- Persons attending the sale will be required to leave their name and contact details with the Auctioneers for the purposes of track and trace.
- Please do not attend the sale if you are displaying COVID 19 symptoms or have been in recent contact with someone who has.
- Please observe social distancing measures at all times.
- Please wear a face mask where and when asked to do so. Eg. Pay office and when bidding.
- Hand sanitizer will be available. Please use on a regular basis.
- It would be preferred if payment can be made using debit card. However, in the event of a cheque payment please write your own cheque where possible.
- Please supply your own pen.
Should you have any specific concerns please do not hesitate to contact the Auctioneers in advance of the sale.Back to news and events