Boundary Walk


For Sale £85,000

2 bedroom house - townhouse in Faldingworth, Market Rasen




Key Features

  • 60% share Property
  • Ideal First Home
  • Popular Village
  • Enclosed Garden to Rear
  • Allocated Parking Space
  • Downstairs WC
  • Two Bedrooms
  • Council Tax band A

A superb starter home, the property is for sale on a 60% shared ownership basis with the remaining 40% being owned by a housing association and being rented back to the perspective purchaser. Situated in a popular village location and briefly comprising cloaks area, lounge/diner, breakfast kitchen and W.C to the ground floor whilst to the first floor are two double bedrooms and a house bathroom.
Externally there is an enclosed garden to the rear and one designated parking space with other available parking spaces open to all.

Entrance -

UPVC entrance door door leading to:

Lounge Diner - 4.55m x 3.86m (14'11 x 12'8)

A good sized lounge diner with cloaks area, stairs to the first floor, two wall mounted electric heaters, ceiling coving, double glazed window to the front elevation, alarm panel and door to:

Breakfast Kitchen - 3.66m 2.44m max x 3.81m max (12' 8 max x 12'6 max)

An ‘L’ shape breakfast kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl drainer sink unit with mixer tap, built-in electric oven and hob, plumbing for automatic washing machine and being part tiled. A wall mounted electric heater, double glazed window and UPVC double glazed door the rear complete the room. Door to:

Downstairs W.C -

With double glazed obscured window to the rear low level flush W.C, extractor fan and wash hand basin.

To the first floor -

Landing -

With doors to:

Bedroom One - 3.86m x 2.54m (12'8 x 8'4)

Having a wall mounted electric storage heater and double glazed window to the rear.

Bedroom Two - 3.86m max x 2.54m (12'8 max x 8'4)

Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, built-in storage cupboard over the bulk head and telephone point.

Bathroom -

A three piece suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal hand wash basin, low level flush W.C, extractor fan, wall mounted chrome heated towel rail and being part tiled.

Externally -

To the front of the property is a small gravelled area leading to the front entrance door whilst to the rear is a private enclosed garden with small lawned area, paved patio, garden shed, outside tap and fenced boundaries. A gateway leads to a single parking bay belonging to the property.

Agents Notes -

Electric Heating
Mains Drainage
Council Tax Band A
Lease 99 years from 08/11/2006
60% shared ownership Scheme.
Charges- £207.83 pcm. includes building insurance reviewed annually.

Download Brochure

Download EPC

How much is your property or land worth?

Free, no-obligation valuation for all properties or land in Lincolnshire and surrounding areas

Book a valuation


Sign up to receive our latest news and property updates.

© 2024 Perkins George Mawer & Co.

Corn Exchange Chambers, Queen Street, Market Rasen, Lincolnshire LN8 3EH

Website by Yello