Residential Property Valuer
A vacancy has arisen for a full-time Residential Valuer with a proven track record to join an established, multi-disciplined firm of Estate Agents, based in Market Rasen.
You will be self-motivated with good organisational skills and be target driven. A strong professional work ethic is essential as well as the ability to work as part of a team. A valid driving licence is a requirement.
The role involves the following principal responsibilities;
– Valuation of residential and commercial properties.
– Achieve growth and hit sales targets by managing small sales team.
– Provide sales revenue reports and forecasts to management.
– Identify emerging markets and market shifts.
– Build and promote customer relationships.
– Take responsibility for managing and mentoring junior staff.
– Implement and adhere to a strategic business plan to give a strong market presence and expand customer base.
Basic salary plus commission.
Apply with your current CV and covering letter to;
Mr N. Sharp BSc. (Hons) MRICS FAAV
Perkins George Mawer & Co.
Corn Exchange Chambers
Application deadline: 30/06/2019